Subject: [Leica] Fedka
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Jan 27 01:41:32 2006

Another seller of russian optical goods that I have made very good
experiences is Yuriy Davidenko from Kiev. He actually has several mint J-9
and one EXC+ J-3 listed, see
http://www.dvdtechcameras.com/lens/leica/lca3.htm
His cameras and lenses are all checked by his technician before they are
listed. His last shipping from Kiev to Switzerland took 3 days only. He
takes an item back if the buyer is not satisfied (even if he does not state
this on his website).
Didier

>I'm looking for a J-3 and j-9 in EXC condition though.  Fedka doesn't have
>it at the moment.
>Next time perhaps.
>Thanks,
>Annie