Subject: [Leica] Monterey images - part the 1th
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Jan 26 14:21:34 2006

Jan and I celebrated our 31st anniversary by driving down to Monterey.
We went to the aquarium and to Asilomar beach.

Jellies are wonderful subjects, moving against an unseen but hinted
current, always downward for some reason, dancing.

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/01/25/_L3U8535.jpg>
<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/01/25/_L3U8537.jpg>

We were at the beach at a very low tide. The slope of the beach was
hardly noticeable so there was a sheen of water over the surface of
the sand. Coupled with the mostly cloudy day with a hint of blue sky:

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/01/25/_L3U8789.jpg>
<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/01/25/_L3U8793.jpg>
<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/01/25/_L3U8796.jpg>

Upon the beach a single strand of seaweed, washed up from the tidal
pools, curled on the sand:

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/01/25/_L3U8802.jpg>

Technical stuff:

The Jellies were shot with the Canon f1.4 lens @ 3200 ISO
The beach with the 70-200 f2.8L
The strand of seaweed with the zoom as well.

Later some birds and shots with the 100 APO.

Comments welcome - and thank you to the group for accepting these
not-even-Leicanon images.

Adam

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Monterey images - part the 1th)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Monterey images - part the 1th)