Subject: [Leica] FS: fine, framed photographs...
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Thu Jan 26 09:44:54 2006

I now have a small number of my photographs available as limited
edition, framed, signed and numbered prints.

The response has been most gratifying, both from those of you on the net
and from the buyers in a couple of shops I also have my prints in!

Nearly all are made with Leica glass, though some are LeiCanon images. (
The switch to the DM-R should be made within a week, he said - full of
hope!) There is even (gasp!) one Nikon image,from long ago!

For more, point your browser at:  http://www3.telu.net/~telyt and then
click on the "Prints for Sale" link, on the left hand side.

Thanks for reading.

--
David Young,
Logan Lake, BC