Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW Week 3 Jeffrey---Nagin
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Thu Jan 26 06:45:56 2006

I was in the US at the time of Katrina, and I simply
couldn't believe what Bush said a day, maybe two after
the event: "All we can do is pray for the people of
New Orleans". ALL he could do? Good grief, if that had
been said in the UK by any politician he would've been
out on his ear before the day was out. All he could do
was to use the full force of his office to get
everything possible done to help either from Federal
or State resources, and given the devestation, it was
clear that the State would struggle to help.

Many apologies to all list members and Brian in
particular for straying so far into the politics of a
foreign country, I do not intend to make it a habit,
but I really needed to say it.

Jeffrey, powerful pics.

Nick