Subject: [Leica] A new photo with Leica IIIf
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Thu Jan 26 02:42:54 2006

Hi all.
I have been quite busy these days. I have not been able to upload my
PAW3 and PAW4. A new job venture with change of home has kept me just
lurking in the forum.
I apologize to all of those who have shown new pictures and I have not
commented, believe me, I have enjoyed them too.

Here is one I took a few Sundays back. I still need to work some more
the sky but in general terms it is coming along well. At least i hope
so.

Thanks for your time

peace

David