Subject: [Leica] Way OT: Shooting 8x10 LF and contact printing
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Jan 25 20:26:15 2006

That is a GREAT idea.

A kind of cowboy, wild west photo and socializing  workshop camping
trip. Imagine getting out of the tent and drinking that hot coffee as the
sun rises over Scott's Bluff or some other beautiful spot.   Set up the
cameras and tripods and chat a bit while waiting for the right moment
to snap the shutter.  Toward sunset, take advantage of the "magic light"
to work on some portraiture.

Low key, relaxing, not too pricey and just good company and nice
scenery.

BTW, I saw my first (and only) rodeo in Laramie when I was
a wee tike.

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35