Subject: [Leica] PAW - Week 3 - Jeffery
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Tue Jan 24 20:25:28 2006

Jeffery,

I think the shot accurately reflects the dreariness of the scene.  Of
course, more drama might add to the initial reaction, but those of us
in the South who know the sky with one giant sheet of a cloud know the
sense of dreary rain that was probably just outside.  This photo, to
me, gives more import to the disarray of the the place.  The utter
absurdity of the devastation.  Plus, red filters do better when there
are light fluffy clouds such as appear in Graham's wonderful photos.
They don't always work with the uni-cloud we often have down here.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.