Subject: [Leica] Divided D-76 and the lower 9th ward
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Jan 23 16:16:28 2006

Hi Lee,

Quite a bit of the city still has non-functioning traffic lights (they just
flash red off and on). I'm not going back into the lower 9th ward without
knee boots. I tried hopping over mud in sneakers, and it is so slick and
slimy, I just about fell on my butt several times.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com