Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 2: An evening in Berlin
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Mon Jan 23 09:17:10 2006

Hi Dick,

Yes, in fact I did change the theme used by the blogging software to one
that does not seem to do any resizing of images--I assume that you
looked just now, since I did it about 1/2 hour ago.

I have now tested the site with the new theme on both IE, Firefox and
Opera and it looks the same (and correct) in all three.

If the other Safari users would do me a favor and take another look and
let me know (off-list) if it works now, I would really appreciate it. In
the wider world Safari may be rare, but given the many Mac users on this
list, it is a lot more important here.

Thanks in advance!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman