Subject: [Leica] no film in a decade; now very poor men's clothes
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Mon Jan 23 06:24:18 2006

Thanks Joseph for the comments .............. I also had shirts, and
trousers, made in HK in the early '80s. The quality was good and the
fit, after a few trials, was also most acceptable. The price was also
beneath ready-made shirts in Europe!

What more could one wish ................... the contacts where you
currently find satisfaction, please!

B.