Subject: [Leica] Divided D-76, and the lower 9th ward
From: huntmc2 at gmail.com (Marshall Hunt)
Date: Sun Jan 22 20:51:32 2006

I used divided developers for years.  Stage shots have the contrast cut by
divided developers.  Also, as you say, they are pretty independent of
temperature.  But do not use a water bath between A and B!  Water bath goes
after B.  It's not the best contrast, but how else are you going to develop
various situations?