Subject: [Leica] OT: Lancia Flaminia
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Sun Jan 22 18:48:39 2006

Howdy
I was once a Lancia fanatic!
I've got an old X/20 Scorpion/Montecarlo sitting in a garage. It hasn't
moved in almost 20 years.
It was only after I bought it for restoration that I started to appreciate
the pre-fiat Lancias.
At this point I think the touring bodied Flaminia coupe is my favourite,
followed by the Aurelia.
I heard the Thema was built ona Fiat Chroma chassis but it was never
imported into the US. There was a very special ferrari engined Thema that
always intrigued me..
And then there was the the most outrageous show car ever made was the 1.6 HF
Fulvia engined Stratos from 1970. 33 inches high! I would pay just to sit
inside that one for 5 minutes!
Javier