Subject: [Leica] no film in a decade .......... armhole too big
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Sun Jan 22 13:47:14 2006
References: <r02010500-1044-3D44066B8AC011DAAD570011246F5C92@66.239.173.7> <BA395A6A-BC69-4CAE-BB88-BE813444EB3C@earthlink.net> <4cfa589b0601212243t6cd122bdx66bd2754cc399148@mail.gmail.com> <9E5B77ED-2F97-4C53-AA9E-5947F03E94AD@earthlink.net> <BBCD4EDB-F387-4DED-8CF2-8E7DD5CEBA6A@mac.com> <ceb1a5650601220558s5be9f49j1486cb47290d4c20@mail.gmail.com> <BCA7B4AE-0BC8-47BE-BA90-BDB898CCE57E@earthlink.net>

Does it have anything to do with the ease of reach ...............
from years ago ............. to the shoulder holster?