Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 1: a new year and a new format
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo)
Date: Sun Jan 22 08:45:40 2006

Nathan,

I like your new format a lot; have always enjoyed reading your
comments on  your photography, along with your images and the new
format showcases your work in an easy to view, connected format.

  But (always a but!) the images, on my monitor, look stretched in
the vertical axis, sort of like they have been resized without
constrained proportion.

take care,

leo