Subject: [Leica] Shooting a new sport
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jan 22 08:17:47 2006

Philippe  said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting a new sport
>>> Hi Adam,
> I think you did great for a first time with icehockey.
> But I'm sure Ted will give you some interesting insights on sports
> shooting.
> What looks the most difficult to me is to get everything in focus, if  you
> shot it with a manual camera.<<<

Philippe,
Getting it in focus is the easy part! ;-) Getting the peak action is the
hardest in the  fast action of hockey around the goal. So it's best to focus
on the goalie and if the action is slightly closer or farther away then the
lens change is minimal. Piece of cake with a few games experience.
ted

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Shooting a new sport)