Subject: [Leica] Requiem
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jan 22 07:38:02 2006

Thank you for this link, Paul. Quite honestly, I'm a bit silenced by it.
We're used to all kinds of direct TV news reporting these days, but
there is still nothing emotionally more grasping than raw photographs
and old style radio reporting IMO. Must be because they leave all the
unshown things to the imagination of the viewer/listener.

Op 22-jan-06, om 16:10 heeft Paul het volgende geschreven: