Subject: [Leica] PAW2006 Wk3: mellow
From: philippe.orlent at (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jan 22 06:33:32 2006

Yesterday was Hannah's -our youngest daughter- birthday party for her
5th. She chose here own party theme -princesses- and some elaborate
specimen passed by.
This is Barbie's daughter. Or, if Barbie still is childless due to
incomprehensibly conservative Mattel marketing principles, her little

I chose this one as my PAW because of the utter innocence combined
with kitsch factor.
Some more shots of princesses' galore on:
(of which my real preferee is

Damn, those kids are hard to catch in focus.

Shot with the Digilux 2 at 400 ASA and +1 + some coloring experiments
in PS due to the incredibly dull light. Had to flash (indirectly)
sometimes, too. Apologies for that :-)

Thanks for looking and comments ofcourse welcome,

Replies: Reply from abridge at (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] PAW2006 Wk3: mellow)
Reply from bruce at (bruce) ([Leica] PAW2006 Wk3: mellow)
Reply from don.dory at (Don Dory) ([Leica] PAW2006 Wk3: mellow)
Reply from ricc at (Ric Carter) ([Leica] PAW2006 Wk3: mellow)
Reply from r.s.taylor at (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] PAW2006 Wk3: mellow)