Subject: [Leica] CLE... ? OT?: Tripod for CL?
From: Digiratidoc at aol.com (Digiratidoc@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 22 06:00:34 2006

I myself have a CL. Meter isn't accurate but I carry the little Sekonic
Twinmate L208 which has relected and incident metering and has an adapter to
fit an
M flash foot.Works for me. But I've been looking for a light tripod for a
long time to carry with the CL. My Bogen just seems like overkill and it
weighs a
ton. Any suggestions for a good light tripod/head combo?

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] CLE... ? OT?: Tripod for CL?)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] CLE... ? OT?: Tripod for CL?)