Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Leica table top tripod
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sat Jan 21 14:58:03 2006

On Jan 21, 2006, at 5:47 PM, Roger Bunting wrote:

> I've been looking at the Leica table top and
> wondering if any of the LUG has experience "trapping" a vertical
> street-light post, building pillar or railing with the more acute
> angle of
> the Leica pod legs?

I haven't tried it,yet, but it is discussed in Osterloh's "Leica M:
Advanced Photo School," page 230.  There are also several
illustrations of how to use the technique.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn