Subject: [Leica] The "impending doom" of film
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sat Jan 21 14:31:37 2006

On Jan 21, 2006, at 5:21 PM, Ted Grant wrote:

>  that is "the first death of B&W!" Yeah it happened sort of about 30
> + years ago.

Correct.  Remember the death of film when Pan-X went bye-bye?  That
was all I shot in those days, and I recall the moaning and groaning
then.

(Incidentally, I'm really having fun shooting film for today!)

And, I happen to have 4 (count them, four) rolls of Kodak Panatomic-
X, unopened in the original box, if you'd like to have one mounted,
on a shelf, beside your dead as a door-nail M7, just let me know!  :-)

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn