Subject: [Leica] The "impending doom" of film
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Jan 21 14:38:21 2006

Note that I am in the "Tri X Forever" camp :-)

I just shot a roll of Delta3200@1600 in reallllllly lousy hotel light last
night. It's amazing what people will do when there is a camera around. I
shall develop it and see if there is any keeper. Don't have any high hope
but nothing venture nothing gain....

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] The "impending doom" of film)