Subject: [Leica] The "impending doom" of film
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat Jan 21 14:24:40 2006

c'mon boys and girls, be reasonable. If you are all so worried about
the death of film...go take some pictures...

using film, maybe even a Leica.

Steve

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) ([Leica] The "impending doom" of film)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] The "impending doom" of film)