Subject: [Leica] Re: FS: Fine prints, reflex parts; WTB: reflex parts
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Jan 20 10:48:36 2006

forgot my WTB stuff:

Tripod socket cap and frame for Leicaflex Type 2

Inner aperture ring and cams for 3-cam first version 50mm Summicron-R
-or-
3-cam 50mm Summicron-R, first version, CHEAP FOR PARTS.  Glass can be bad,
barrel can be ugly, I just want the above parts.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com