Subject: [Leica] Konica Minolta to quit photo market
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Jan 20 07:04:04 2006

If model naming would be deciding, Canon should be dead twice:

EOS 1D
EOS 1Ds
EOS 1D Mk II
EOS 1D Mk II N
EOS 1Ds Mk II
EOS 5D
EOS 10D
EOS 20D
EOS 20Da
EOS D30
EOS D60
EOS 350D

The 350D must be the best and the 1D to 5D the cheap ones, am I right? What
about a new EOS D40000DsII Mk IV N-2c 6A Beta3?
Didier