Subject: [Leica] re: fins and treadmills
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Jan 19 13:56:45 2006

Hi Norm,

A good photograph is a good photograph, and a poor photograph is a poor
photograph, regardless of the equipment. Yes, all of us came to this
list because we have an attachment to Leica, but the reason why other
brands have intruded on both the discussion and the imagery posted is
simply that Leica has not produced any significant innovations in the
past few years, except the DMR--and there has been a fair amount of
discussion of that.

As for Leica images being of special interest because they are Leica
images, how would you regard a photograph shot with a Canon body and a
Leica lens?

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman