Subject: [Leica] Canon 30D?
From: jplaurel at spectare.com (Jim Laurel)
Date: Wed Jan 18 11:22:44 2006

My user experience with the Leica M7: 10
My user experience with the Canon 10D/20D/1Ds: 2

Senseless argument.  Shoot what you like.  I have tried and tried to
get the results *I* am looking for with digital.  I've tried with the
10D, 20D and 1Ds.  They all produce clinically accurate images -
great for making autopsy or scientific photos.  But for my work, I
still like the dreamlike look of film shot on Leica lenses.