Subject: OT Re: [Leica] Canon 30D?
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed Jan 18 10:44:17 2006

Jim,

I've learned to ignore most of the digital white noise on the List the last
couple of years as I don't always have the time to read every post and I
already own a recent flavour digital camera. You can set you're email
filters to accomplish most of this for you.

If the use of the term 'OT', or 'Off Topic' was used more by the frequent OT
posters people not interested in non-Leica posts could more easily avoid
them.

Regards,

Greg