Subject: [Leica] Canon 30D?
From: jplaurel at spectare.com (Jim Laurel)
Date: Wed Jan 18 10:18:29 2006

Yes, but one I'll be glad to be on because the digi M will have the
right form factor - a "proper" camera.  ;-)  And also, Leica will rev
it slower than Canon, Nikon et al.  There's something nice about that.

My very first M6 is as nice to use as ever - actually even better
after Sherry Krauter cleaned out all the desert sand and overhauled
it for me.  But the early digital stuff that I didn't sell early
enough when I had the chance is just junk.  And none of those
outmoded lumps of plastic have ever given me the results as good as I
get from the old M6.

I sometimes wonder what this list is all about.  It seems more like
the Canon fanboy list than the LUG these days.

--Jim

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Canon 30D?)