Subject: [Leica] PAW 2006 - week 1
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Jan 18 03:21:47 2006

Philippe Orlent wrote:
> Hi Peter,
> I think I can see what you tried to catch, but am not sure if you  used
> the right lens for it.
> Thanks for showing,
> Philippe
>

> Op 18-jan-06, om 01:20 heeft Peter Dzwig het volgende geschreven:
>
>> Well, here we go again. Let's see what I can find for Year 2. I am
>> full of admiration for those of you who have kept a PAW going for
>> four or even five years!
>>
>> Wish me luck!
>>
>> To start with:
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album347/SunbeamoverAlbury200601
>>
>> Leica IIIf 3.5 cm Summaron f5.6 1/200th BW400CN
>>
>> Comments and constructive criticism are welcome - as last year!
>> Thanks for taking the time to look.
>>
>> all the best,
>>
>> Peter Dzwig

Philippe,

what do you suggest?

Yes it is soft as Don remarked, I was trying to get the sense of depth, the
sunlight - rather the sunbeam - and the heavy sky and the remaining ground
mist.

Really what I needed may have been a 6x4 and slower film - and a
correspondingly
longer exposure.

Peter

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PAW 2006 - week 1)