Subject: [Leica] Ric's PAW 2
From: philippe.orlent at (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Jan 18 00:02:34 2006

Personally I like the Amtrak shot the most. The nature shot is not
leading the eye, and the barn shot needs better light IMO.
But I love the Amtrak, for the diagonal composition, the symmetry of
both watchwatchers and the story it tells.
Thanks for showing,

Op 18-jan-06, om 05:12 heeft Ric Carter het volgende geschreven:

> A trio posted for week 2 of my PAW 3. I think I know which is best,
> but I like each of these, and would like other opinions.
> Amtrak departing Raleigh:
> A nature shot on the Tar River in Rocky Mount:
> A texture shot of local barns:
> Thanks for looking.
> Ric Carter

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Ric's PAW 2)
Reply from ricc at (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Ric's PAW 2)