Subject: [Leica] Ric's PAW 2
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Jan 18 00:02:34 2006

Personally I like the Amtrak shot the most. The nature shot is not
leading the eye, and the barn shot needs better light IMO.
But I love the Amtrak, for the diagonal composition, the symmetry of
both watchwatchers and the story it tells.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 18-jan-06, om 05:12 heeft Ric Carter het volgende geschreven: