Subject: [Leica] any reasons NOT to get a M Classic bag...
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jan 16 23:56:29 2006

To tell the truth, I spend my days looking at women ... for various reasons.

At the moment there seems to be a fashion in women's bags that could
easily be ignored and used as camera bags instead. Side pockets,
internal divisions, canvas. Cheap.

That's what I tell my wife, anyway, when she disapproves of my interest.

Daniel