Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 2 Geometry
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Jan 16 14:41:01 2006

Hey again Don--

I think this is a wonderful shot with or without the people. Our
reactions are certainly different with and without. I wouldn't be
able to really say that one version would be definitely "better" than
the other.

Just smile that you hit a winner.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies