Subject: [Leica] Collins Camera Collection Auction
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Mon Jan 16 11:30:37 2006

LUGgers,

Just FYI, there is another vintage Leica auction up at iGavel. There are
some interesting and rare items listed. The first lot of the Collins Camera
Collection was auctioned several months back if I recall correctly. I
believe this is the second installment.

By the way, I have no connection to or financial interest in this auction
whatsoever. I just got an e-mail about it this morning and thought I'd share
it with the list.

Visit the site here:

http://auction.igavel.com/ClientInfo.taf?_function =info&skip=1&id=1290

Frank Farmer