Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 51 & 52: Finishing the year on the road
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Jan 16 00:37:07 2006

Great cat and daughter photograph.
I think it could benefit from a B&W conversion, and a little PS work:
the thing in the middle part of your image on the top side could be
taken out.
(and I know you won't do the latter, because you don't manipulate
your work :-)

I think I've seen some of the other shots already in your great
Poland trip report.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 16-jan-06, om 07:39 heeft Nathan Wajsman het volgende geschreven: