Subject: [Leica] re: digital treadmill
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Sun Jan 15 13:05:51 2006

Hi B.D.,

I presume to enter this discussion since there is only one place
where they make ice (of whichever sort) that tantalizes the palate;
the right blend of flavor, sweetness, consistency ........... your
Photokina excursion/outing/business trip just has to take you
to .................. Paris; chez Bertillon.

And then you, B.D. will be joining a select group of Americans (who
order daily 100s of kgs. by air to NY) to return home with an
offering ................ to show Sharon's what it's all about!

And please don't forget to bring her/their offering for us to compare.

B.