Subject: [Leica] PAW 2 dlridings
From: philippe.orlent at (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jan 15 12:08:22 2006

Hi Daniel,
Although I love the pose and tonalities of this low light shot, I
find the way this musician opens his mouth a bit awkward. It might be
because there isn't much expression in his face, I don't know, but it
really jumped in my eye the moment the file opened.
Thanks for showing,

Op 15-jan-06, om 20:23 heeft Daniel Ridings het volgende geschreven:

> This week was back to the jam sessions. They've moved (about 2 blocks
> away) to a place where they don't need to watch the volume as much (no
> neighbors).
> Leica M2, 90 Summicron, Neopan 1600
> Daniel

Replies: Reply from cochranpr at (David Cochran) ([Leica] PAW 2 dlridings)