Subject: [Leica] Matjes & acquavit
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Jan 15 06:56:22 2006

On Jan 15, 2006, at 9:37 AM, Seth Rosner wrote:

>>> Found a company in Washington State that sold it and ordered - I
>>> think it was a 1,5 kg con

Seth, and Douglas,

New Britain, CT, is known for having a very large Swedish immigrant
population, brought over by the factory owners at the end of the 19th
century.  One of my parishes was about 90% Swedish in origin and I
learned to relish all the dishes, especially the herring.

And, if you're interested, there are still several markets which
import the stuff for all the Swedes.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn