Subject: [Leica] Digital storage etc.
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Jan 14 10:05:53 2006

Greg,
Having grown up in the thirties, I agree with you.  My parents had no
camera, but occasionally borrowed one from a relative.  My Mother kept a
scrapbook album of prints, which I have.  I have scanned a lot of her
prints, using PS to clean them up, and shared them with relatives.  By some
means, she had portraits of my Dad's parents that appear to have been made
about the time they were married, in the 1890s.  Although faded with time,
they cleaned up in PS to the point that my first cousin was thrilled to get
prints of relatives that neither of us had ever known.
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA