Subject: [Leica] Digital storage etc.
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Jan 13 22:58:14 2006

Hi Nathan,

Nathan Wajsman writes in part:

> If you are talking about casual snapshooters (and that is implied by the
>  mention of the proverbial shoebox) then they usually did not keep the
> negatives, just the prints. So that should be the standard for
> comparison.

I disagree.

My parents, their relatives and friends certainly fit the bill as being
casual shooters and they have all kept their negatives, prints and slides
(circa 1950 - 1990+).

I do not believe this to be at variance with the norm.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Digital storage etc.)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Digital storage etc.)