Subject: [Leica] PAW2006, Wk1
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Jan 13 15:03:51 2006

Clean picture!, I like it!
Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org]En nombre de
Philippe Orlent
Enviado el: jueves, 12 de enero de 2006 18:36
Para: LUG Group
Asunto: [Leica] PAW2006, Wk1

So here we go. :-)

Week 1 at
http://tinyurl.com/c6cps

I quite like this one, and think that keeping the crop wide adds
content to the image. But I do have problems with the grain of the
photo.
Shot with a Yashica Electro GS wide open, on Fuji Acros rated at 100,
and developed with, yes, Microdol X 1+3 at 24?C (75?F) for 16.5
minutes. (massive dev.chart indicates rating it at ISO 80, with a 1+3
dev of 16 minutes)
So there should be less grain visible, no?

Comments on the image, and suggestions for the technical question
very welcome.

Thanks for looking,
Philippe