Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (Mike Stoesz)
Date: Fri Jan 13 15:03:48 2006

Howdy from Sunny and Warm Wyoming;

OK, add another LTM user to the list.
Leica Standard 1934
Leica IIIa 1939
Canon IIIa
Canon P
Canon VI-L
Canon lenses- 25, 35, 50, 100 (3)
Leica lenses 50 (2), 90

My favorites are the Leica Standard with 1935 Elmar and Canon P with
35f/1.8 & late 100f/3.5

My last two photos for the Print Exchange group were done with the
Standard/Elmar.

Kind Regards, Mike

Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 21:31:32 +0100
From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Is there anyone out there using/interested in
LTM?
To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

Joseph Low wrote:
> Michiel - welcome to the canon P club - it's a great LTM
> System

Thanks Jospeh,

It is indeed a very nice camera. I used to own a canon 7, I didn't
like
it too much. But this P model is much nicer and sure beats any Leica
ltm
(please flame for this;-))
I needs a cla however. The 1/1000th is not oke for sure.
I'm now testing the other speeds because I want to take it to Russia
next Monday
It only cost me 25 Euro's, so if it they nick it is not such a big
deal
then when my M6 gets stolen. If the other speeds are more or less oke
might give it a CLA because the vf is still very bright and contrasty.
The camera is used but in reasonable shape. The shutter is a but
wrinkled but that seems to be normal and not a big issue.
Let's hope Canon will soon make a Canon 7d (d as in digital of course)
:-)

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema