Subject: [Leica] Re: Is there anyone out there using/interested in LTM?
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri Jan 13 12:31:39 2006

Joseph Low wrote:
>             Michiel - welcome to the canon P club - it's a great LTM
>             System

Thanks Jospeh,

It is indeed a very nice camera. I used to own a canon 7, I didn't like
it too much. But this P model is much nicer and sure beats any Leica ltm
(please flame for this;-))
I needs a cla however. The 1/1000th is not oke for sure.
I'm now testing the other speeds because I want to take it to Russia
next Monday
It only cost me 25 Euro's, so if it they nick it is not such a big deal
then when my M6 gets stolen. If the other speeds are more or less oke I
might give it a CLA because the vf is still very bright and contrasty.
The camera is used but in reasonable shape. The shutter is a but
wrinkled but that seems to be normal and not a big issue.
Let's hope Canon will soon make a Canon 7d (d as in digital of course) :-)

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Re: Is there anyone out there using/interested in LTM?)