Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale - (Phong)
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Jan 13 06:15:27 2006

Cleaning out my unused gear.  Make a reasonable
offer and it's yours.  Thanks.

Canon 135mm f3.5 LTM lens, chrome, in excellent condition.
     Glass and barrel very clean.  No caps.  $100

Jupiter 8 50mm F2 Russian LTM lens   $60
     Exc.  This is a very nice specimen.  No caps.
     (Actually I may have a generic front cap).  Prices
     for this lens on the used market vary all over the place, as
     does the quality.

Rolleicord Vb in excellent condition, caps, Maxwell screen $375
     (Oh I think I will regret this !)

Rolleiflex 2.8F Planar in excellent condition, no lens caps $825

Hasselblad Sonnar 150mm f/4 CF  T*       $650
      Black, excellent+, rear and front caps, hood
      KEH price is $900+

Hasselblad 500 CM kit                              $875
      Chrome Body, A12 back, WLF, 80mm CF T*, lens hood,
      front cap.  No rear lens cap and no body cap.  Hasselblad
      Rapid focus crank installed on lens. Acumat D screen.
      Excellent+

Canon 10D digital SLR in excellent condition, box,
     software, body cap, ununsed original cap, battery (used)
     $600

Gowland Pocket V-H 4x5 monorail camera             $325
     Very good condition, new "Satinsnow" ground glass,
     Includes 3 lens boards.

JOBO CPP-2 with lift, bottles and graduates.     $350
     I have upgraded to a ATL unit, and don't use this anymore.
     In excellent condition.  I regularly clean the system with the
     proper JOBO cleaning solution.  This unit is the older model
     and is not suitable for using with the "Expert" drums for
     sheet film.

Other stuffs:
If interested, contact me off-list for prices:
Contax G1 body; very good cosmetic condition; works perfectly.
Contax G2 body; very good cosmetic condition; works perfectly.
Contax G 21m lens with finder, box, case.  Excellent+
Contax G 28mmlens.  Excellent+
Contax G 35mm lens. Excellent+
Contax G 45mm lens
Contax G 90mm lens
Canon EOS 1n.  Mint condition.
Nikonos V with 80mm lens

Prices do not include shipping and insurance.
I am in the Boston area.  I accept payment by personal
checks, certified bank checks, money order, or
Paypal (please add 3% with Paypal).  I will ship
as soon as the funds clear in my account.
5-day Money Back Guaranty.

Thanks,

- Phong