Subject: [Leica] Adox and Efke - And Bluefire Police
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Jan 12 20:34:43 2006

Jeffery Smith writes:

> I was just thinking about some police surveillance film that is
> supposed to be pretty grainless. I think it is the stuff they use
> to catch people blowing through toll booths without paying.
>
> http://www.frugalphotographer.com/catBluefire.htm
>
> It is called bluefire police film.
>
> Jeffery

I looked into getting some of this film a couple of years back as the seller
lives nearby. I wanted to pick it up rather than pay to have it shipped a
few miles to my home. This was problematic then for the seller but I now see
he has a opened a local showroom.

I might swing by and see what he's got.

Regards,

Greg