Subject: [Leica] Re: PAWeek 2
From: imagist at imagist.cnc.net (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu Jan 12 12:18:17 2006

> From: Philippe Orlent <philippe.orlent@pandora.be>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] PAWeek 2
> Oh, and it begs for a series IMO.

Thanks Philippe. And indeed it is part of a series; simply the latest
(this morning) of a long ongoing love of ice forms.

and regarding your:
> Week 1 at
> http://tinyurl.com/c6cps
I love the moment and agree with you re: the environment surrounding the
action. However I'd probably lose some (maybe all) of the out of focus
fellow on the left. I don't think his shape adds anything other than a
visual distraction.

> From: Ric Carter <ricc@mindspring.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] PAWeek 2
> Lovely image. Now tell us-what is it? Looks rather like a fossil.

Thanks Ric. Love the fossil reference. Ice in my drive way. Many from
the ice series appear as space telescope shots or fossilized stuff.

regards, George