Subject: [Leica] Adam goes to MacWorld
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Jan 12 08:21:43 2006

Hi thanks - actually it was taken about 1:40 PM! The show was in the
south hall so not much was happening in the north.

I thought you'd enjoy this link to the site of the guys who did the
modification:

<http://www.modyourmac.com/photogallery/page4/page4.html>

He does other, more traditional work as well that is quite beautiful.

Adam