Subject: [Leica] Digging
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Tue Jan 10 13:16:35 2006

Bill, I was the same until I found a pretty old solution to the problem of
guilt.
Whenever I purchase "toys" I go to the nearer pond, river shore or lake
shore and with an old Leica strap
 just whip my back until the logo is embeded on the skin, take a picture of
the surroundings and go home a eat a sandwich while fundling with
instruction manuals, plastic wraps and the sort.

If your loveone starts naggin' about Digging, have her sit down an view the
wonderful photos. At least she'll come to a compromise with you. ;-)

peace

David