Subject: [Leica] Re: 2,8/15mm Zeiss Leica-M
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Tue Jan 10 08:56:55 2006

> The issue is why this Yao character would impose his personal distaste for
> a List member on a List posting.  If Yao had meant for this to be a
private
> missive, then I would anticipate an immediate statement from him that his
> posting of this extremely crude tell-off to this fellow was meant for
> private communication.
>
> As Yao has not done so, he seems to want this to be viewed as his public
> persona.  If so, he must be a really prize jerk.
>
> HINT:  an apology to the List is in order.

Marc:

A personal attack on one whom you do not know is beneath you.  The other
person involved in the exchange posted his statement first to the list a
while ago and, while not mentioning Joseph by name, referred to "a HK
dealer" leaving little to interpret.  Joseph is entitled to a public
rebuttal and you sir owe Dr. Yao a public apology for your remarks.

I know and have done business with Joseph for several years now both
photographic and medical and find him of the highest caliber.  You should
get to know him.

JB

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Re: 2,8/15mm Zeiss Leica-M)
Message from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Re: 2,8/15mm Zeiss Leica-M)