Subject: [Leica] FOM2 Selection for the final year complete
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Jan 9 17:55:02 2006

I will say, that when I have to stack organize and collate the images,
and check them against the voting and other files, the names do help
with recognition, but other than that, the images should, and I think
do stand on their own

Cheers and thanks for all your help with the project over the full 5
years now. I know how much of everyone's improvement is due to your and
others helping judging and mentoring.