Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 2006 another year
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Jan 9 17:08:33 2006

Don:

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album337/youngskater

I like.  I find the woman on the left very distracting, though.  As somebody
else mentioned, she looks distorted.  I'd crop her out.  I like the contrast
between the girl in the foreground holding the rail with the skaters behind
her.  The positioning is superb.  The tones are great.  Light girl/dark
background figures.  Take out the woman on the right, and this becomes a
stronger picture, in my opinion.

Well done!

--
Eric